Friday, September 24, 2010

THIS IS MY PERSONAL CHILDHOOD

The people that influcene my life would be my grandmother, my aunts, uncle, cousins and my children. My grandmother was like a mother and a father to me because I was a product of rape and my mother wasn’t able to take care of me. So she stepped in to make sure I received the best care possible. She could’ve given me up for adoption but she felt that God wanted me here so she wasn’t going to allow me to be with anyone else.
      Why I chose my aunts and uncles are because they are like my sisters and brothers without them I wouldn’t have the knowledge and balance. They keep me grounded. On another not I have two favorite cousins one of them is 9 months older than me and the other one is 15 years older than I am. To describe them are somehow one in the same. We communicate almost every day we laugh together and cry together. They will give their last to me if I needed it. They all encourage me to strive for my dreams and know that without God in your life nothing is possible.
   Last but not least, omg my children are..... My kids are my WORLD!!! Even though sometimes they work my nerves but I LOVE THEM TO DEATH.....My children keep me level headed and they are my backbone they keep me grounded. They allow me follow my dreams...... they talk to me about anything that is affecting their lives on a daily bases and I always have a listening ear to hear and understand their problem.
                                                 MY CHILDREN!!!!!


4 comments:

Stacey Markham-Davis said...

Wow thank you for sharing with us. I admire the courage you have for coming this far. We can never hear enough stories like yours. I think the cards Life has dealt us only makes us stronger. There is always another person that we can help because we have been there and done that. Good luck with the master's progarm!

jennbrogno said...

You are so lucky to have a web of people who have nurtured and cared for you. Without the people in our lives who build us up and support us, a person can feel all alone in a cold world. It sounds like you have many people who warm up your world every day! :)

Anonymous said...

I can really understand what you are talking about when you talk aboaut your two cousins. I also have two cousins that mean the world to me. When we were younger they called us three the hard way because we were always getting into something. They were just like sisters to me then and they still are now that we are adults. I could always count on them when I needed them and they could do the same with me.

sheketa armstrong said...

You have a strong support system. Your grandmother sounds like she is an awesome lady. You have a lot of family members that are there for you and want nothing but the best for you.